- More than 90% of the tenant negotiations finalized in Italy; all negotiations in Romania completed.
- Total rent collection in the nine months, net of deferrals granted, at around 88%
- Recovery of footfalls at about 87% and September retailers’ sales reached 97% of 2019 level
- Net rental income: €89.7 million (-12.2%), including the estimated one-off impact of Covid-19, without any further impact in subsequent years
- FFO: €53.4 million (-15.0%), which also includes the estimated one-off impact of Covid-19, without any further impact in subsequent years
- Cash on hand at the end of the reporting period of €87 million; financial needs covered for all of 2021
 As at today’s date