Purpose of the role
To work as part of the corporate planning and control system, and on the preparation of the related corporate reports.
Responsibility and daily activities
- Prepare technical-financial analyses to support company activities
- Collaborate on the fine tuning of the guidelines and the criteria to be used in company budgeting and control systems, providing company divisions with analyses and interpretations of any differences
- Assist the Administration, Legal and Corporate Affairs Division with the IT and data integration process consistent with the corporate Business Plan
- Guarantee, by interacting with the divisions involved, that the company rules and control process implementation criteria (budget and periodic updating of forecasts and periodic review of results, analysis and interpretation of any differences) are applied
- Update company reports based on the performance indicators selected and produce specific reports for the relative company divisions
- Gather and analyze information from the different Group companies for the purposes of consolidated reporting
- Gather information for cost center budgets
- Assist with the preparation of reports reconciling the analytic accounting entries for each reporting period with the general accounting figures sent to the relative functions so that any differences may be analyzed.
- Undergraduate degree in economics
- 2 years of experience in management control
- Excellent understanding of Excel and the other management systems (preferably TM1)
- Strong data analysis skills
- Teamwork oriented
Type of contract: fixed term
Expected start date: 1 September 2020
Date job offer published: 30/06/2020
Date job offer closes: 31/08/2020
Interested parties are asked to kindly submit their applications using the form accessible through the link provided below or by writing directly to email@example.com. Please refer to REF CO.07.20.