Shopping center management activities
- Ensure that the shopping center management regulations are applied correctly and that Tenants comply with the rules
- Market the “precarious locations” and “different revenues”, in line with the established budget
- Define the shopping center’s expense budget and ensure that it is adhered to
- Define the shopping center’s marketing budget and plan
- Supervise the administrative activities done in outsourcing, verifying compliance with all administrative obligations.
- Coordinate the center’s tenant turnover with the Leasing division, ensuring the correct flow of information
- Define and implement routine maintenance plans/schedules approved by the consortium and ensure that information about the need for extraordinary maintenance is channeled properly
- Manage the contracting with service providers (cleaning, security, fire alarms, systems management, maintenance of green areas, etc.)
- Manage and supervise the maintenance carried out and the services provided
- Gather and share the data relative to the shopping center’s operations as per the procedures in place and prepare the relative reports.
- Previous experience in similar positions
- Excellent people, communication and organizational skills
- Goal oriented
- Undergraduate degree or the equivalent
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
Location: Sarzana (SP) at Centro Luna
Expected start date: the position needs to be filled urgently
Date job offer publised: 22/02/2021
Interested parties are asked to kindly submit their applications by clicking on the link provided below or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to RCL.02.21.