Purpose of the role
As part of the leasing team, manage all pre-letting/marketing activities in the relative area consistent with the targets assigned.
Responsibilities and daily activities
- Study each specific market context by analyzing competitors and conducting market research in order to understand local demand.
- Define the target merchandise and tenant mix.
- Leasing activities: scouting and meetings with tenants (international, domestic and local) with a view to pre-letting the malls (both about to open and already operational): selecting and proposing locations inside one or more shopping centers, as well negotiating the main contractual clauses, terms and conditions.
- Coordinate store fit out work to be done as needed with the technical division.
- Monitor the revenues of the shopping centers assigned and prepare periodic reports.
- Analyze the sustainability of the tenants’ p&l in the malls assigned.
- Work with the legal department on delinquent rent recovery.
- Coordinate management of the tenant relationships (common charges, credits, compliance with shopping center regulations) and analysis of the mall performances with the shopping center network.
- Innovation: focus on innovative services and tenants in order to increase the centers’ appeal.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in this role, focused on the retail real estate sector
- Target driven “visionary’ with strong people, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent IT, data analysis and reporting skills
- College degree or equivalent
- Willingness to travel domestically
Expected start date: by December 2020
Date job offer published: 28/09/2020
Date job offer expires: 31/12/2020
Interested parties are asked to kindly submit their applications using the form accessible through the link provided below or by writing directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to REF LP SLE.09.20.