Purpose of the role
Assist with the correct execution of general accounting activities, the preparation of IGD SIIQ’s separate financial statements, as well as those of its subsidiaries, in accordance with the relative accounting standards and tax regulations.
Responsibilities and duties
- Assist with the preparation of the annual and interim financial statements;
- Work on the preparation of the annual accounting statements and the explanatory notes for the separate and consolidated financial statements, in accordance with the relative accounting standards and company procedures;
- Work on the reports prepared for Management relative to the closing of the annual and interim repoting periods;
- Interface with IT in order to understand and resolve issues related to the integrated accounting system.
- Contribute to the keeping of general accounting records including, more specifically:
- updating customer and supplier records in coordination with other company functions;
- maintaining recurring and non-recurring accounting entries;
- assist with billing and accounts receivable;
- verify and record accounts payable related to opex and capex and request any necessary orders/authorizations for these items;
- post the general accounting entries needed to close the interim and annual financial statements.
- College degree in Economics.
- At least 3 years of experience in the administration and accounting division of a structured business, leading audit/consulting firms, or chartered accountancy firms.
- Specialized skills in General Accounting, Italian and international accounting standards.
- Office 365 and integrated management systems.
- Good data analysis and reporting skills.
- Team player, problem solver, proactive and results driven, precise, reliable and flexible.
Expected start date: September 2023
Date job offer published: 07/08/2023
Interested parties are asked to kindly submit their applications by clicking on the link provided below or by writing to email@example.com.