Shopping Center & Marketing Assistant – Milan
Purpose of the role
Assist with implementing the shopping center plans and achieving economic targets.
Responsibilities and daily activities:
- implements the Marketing plan of the Shopping Center;
- assist in the marketing of “temporary” spaces, scheduling times and ways the space is to be used in accordance with the budget, as well as assisting with the stipulation of the relative supply contracts;
- assist with the stipulation of the supply agreements for services, maintenance and center management (building and appurtenances);
- help to ensure that the maintenance work and the services provided by suppliers is carried out in accordance with the agreements entered into;
- process and manage the data relative to the shopping center and assist in managing the flow of information.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Economics or Marketing;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Proactive and teamwork oriented;
- A short experience in a commercial or managerial field preferred;
- Good understanding of MS Office.
Location: Sesto San Giovanni (MI) – Centrosarca
Date job offer published: 27/01/2023
Interested parties are asked to kindly submit their applications by clicking on the link provided below or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.Share