Marketing Analyst & Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and CSR, the person holding this position analyzes the data needed to assess the performances of the shopping centers and company CSR.
Responsibilities and daily activities
Marketing analyst activities
- monitoring the footfalls and tenant sales in the shopping centers;
- preparation of reports;
- planning and management of the surveys used to assess stakeholder satisfaction.
- work on the preparation of the annual Corporate Sustainability report, specifically on collecting data, as well as verifying and summarizing the information included in the document;
- manage, together with the department head, the activities relating to sustainability planning, monitoring the status of company projects and identifying new initiatives consistent with emerging international trends.
- Undergraduate degree in economics and/or specialization in Marketing or fields related to corporate responsibility (for example, environmental studies)
- Previous experience, even brief, in this position
- Excellent knowledge of the Windows package and the use of Excel and Power Point
- Strong ability in the analysis of complex data
- B2 level English or the equivalent
- Open mindedness and proclivity for innovation.
Location: Bologna (BO)
Expected start date: January 2021
Date job offer published: 11/12/2020
Date job offer expires: 15/01/2021
Interested parties are asked to kindly submit their applications by clicking on the link provided below or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to MK.12.20Share