We are a listed real estate investment company (SIIQ or REIT) which owns shopping centers (in Italy and Romania). Our main business is the management and rental of the entire portfolio which comprises both freehold and leasehold properties.
We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel to include in Gruppo IGD’s Corporate and Legal Affairs Division at our headquarters in Bologna.
The position provides the opportunity to work in a stimulating environment and gain understanding of both the legal and compliance issues tied to the Company’s business, as well as the regulations governing listed companies.
Main responsibilities and activities
The Legal Counsel is involved in the following activities:
- preparation of standard legal documentation (procurement agreements, commercial contracts, business unit leases and leases);
- preparation of contracts for both routine and one-off real estate, commercial, marketing and financial transactions;
- management of disputes and updating of internal reports;
- management of subsidiaries’ corporate obligations (Board of Directors, Shareholders’ Meetings….);
- management of compliance with the Supervisory Authorities’ corporate obligations;
- expressing opinions on issues relating to civil, corporate, commercial and administrative law, etc.;
- examining, analyzing and studying legal texts and monitoring regulatory changes.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate possesses:
- a law degree and at least 5 years of experience in other real estate companies and/or listed companies or in qualified law firms;
- a good understanding of legal concepts, as well as real estate/commercial and corporate contracts;
- expertise in domestic and international contracts;
- knowledge in the field of compliance;
- good understanding of IT;
- excellent English language skills, both written and spoken;
- good communication and people skills, ability to negotiate;
- the ability to manage priorities and use time effectively;
- detail oriented and analytical;
- a team player;
- accurate and able to focus on substantive, as well as formal aspects;
- reliable, with a great sense of responsibility;
- goal oriented;
- flexible and capable of managing stress.
Date job offer published: 30/09/2022
Interested parties are asked to kindly submit their applications by clicking on the link provided below or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.Share