Head of Information Technology
Purpose of the role
After an initial phase in Project Management, with a view to internalizing IT services and finalizing infrastructure, the ideal candidate will take over the position, defining guidelines, coordinating and implementing both the development and management of the activities based on business needs and in compliance with cyber security standards.
Responsibilities and daily activities
- Define the ICT strategy, objectives and operating procedures;
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure functions correctly;
- Provide business activities with effective support, striving to understand and fulfill needs;
- Oversee the analytical processes used to determine the functions needed, monitor technical analyses, testing and roll-outs;
- Ensure that the company’s IT systems are properly maintained and updated as needed;
- Coordinate IT projects;
- Define the department’s budget, together with the Division head, manage and monitor its status;
- Coordinate outsourced services and the qualified suppliers.
- Work experience in similar positions or in Project Management of at least 5 years;
- College degree in computer science or technical management (i.e., computer engineering, engineering management, information technology);
- Experience in managing projects and processes with suppliers;
- Understanding of commercial practices, preferably specific to the real estate management sector;
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Oracle (SQL, Pl-Sql) and, preferably, the Diapason, Piteco and Tm1 suite.
Planning and organization of activities and resources, target focused, priorities management, communication skills and teamworking.
Location: Bologna (BO)
Expected start date: the position needs to be filled urgently
Date job offer published: 03/02/2021
Date job offer expires: 28/02/2021
Interested parties are asked to kindly submit their applications by clicking on the link provided below or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to IT.0221Share