Temporary Clerk – Contracts Department
Purpose of the role
Support the team during the credit collection process in the pre-litigation phase.
Responsibilities and daily activities
- Begin credit collection processes in accordance with commercial and financial policies;
- Manage the schedule of accounts receivable;
- Verify that the accounting entries are correct;
- Check the payments made by Tenants in specific bank accounts;
- Provide the Commercial Network with information relating to the Tenants’ overdue accounts in order to prevent/carry out any adjustments in a timely manner;
- Work on procedures used to solicit and remind Tenants of overdue payments;
- Prepare and monitor repayment plans;
- Generate reports.
- Excellent understanding of general accounting, petty cash vouchers, double entry accounting and the functioning of the accounts;
- Accounting diploma (“Diploma Ragioneria”);
- Excellent people, communication and organizational skills;
- Strong teamworking skills;
- Excellent understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel).
Type of Employment Contract
- 6-month temporary contract;
- Gross annual salary and job classification will be in line with the candidate’s expertise.
Expected start date: by March 2021
Date job offer published: 08/02/2021
Date job offer expires: 31/03/2021
Interested parties are asked to kindly submit their applications by clicking on the link provided below or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to UCT.0221Share