Junior legal specialist
Purpose of the role
Assist the company divisions, particularly the Commercial Division, with the management of every legal aspect, including credit collection and the recovery of company premises.
Responsibilities and daily activities
- Assist the Legal Department, supporting the Commercial Division with the negotiation and preparation of contracts and/or general correspondence.
- Collaborate on the preparation of GDPR compliant contracts and agreements.
- Assist with the preparation of procedures relating to credit management, litigation and alternative dispute resolution, taking all steps deemed necessary and opportune in this regard (drafting of settlement agreements, repayment plans, framework agreements and private deeds, etc.).
- Assist with the monitoring of legal matters entrusted to and to be entrusted to outside counsel.
- Prepare periodic reports and manage the digital filing of the documentation.
- Associate of Arts degree in legal studies
- 1-3 years’ experience in the legal field, preferably in a structured organization
- Fluent English
- Excellent IT schools
- Strong teamworking skills
Expected start date: October 2020
Date job offer published: 23/09/2020
Date job offer expires: 15/10/2020
Interested parties are asked to kindly submit their applications by clicking on the link provided below or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to REF L09.20.Share