Reporting to the Head of Marketing and CSR, the person holding this position analyzes the data needed to assess the performances of the shopping centers.
Marketing Analyst Activities:
- monitoring and analyzing the performance of shopping centers in terms of footfalls and tenant sales;
- preparation of reports: reception, management and interpretation of data;
- preparation of researches and analysis on macroeconomic trends that can impact the sector;
- planning and management of the surveys used to assess stakeholder satisfaction;
- use and analysis of gravitational models.
- Undergraduate degree in economics and/or specialization in Marketing;
- Previous experience, even brief, in this position
- Excellent knowledge of the Windows package and the use of Excel and Power Point
- Strong ability in the analysis of complex data
- B2 level English or the equivalent
- Open mindedness and proclivity for innovation
Expected start date: July 2022
Date job offer published: 13 June 2022
Interested parties are asked to kindly submit their applications by clicking on the link provided below or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.Share