Important and innovative Co-Marketing Project launched with Coop Alleanza 3.0
IGD – Immobiliare Grande Distribuzione SIIQ S.p.A., one of the main players in Italy’s retail real estate market and listed on Borsa Italiana’s Euronext STAR Milan segment – and Coop Alleanza 3.0, the biggest consumer cooperative and the principle manager of the hypermarkets located inside IGD’s freehold shopping centers – have decided to launch an innovative co-marketing project, which leverages on a few current trends, through communication and promotional channels.
The Co-Marketing Project is being launched after the two Companies adopted their new respective Business Plans (between the end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022). In both plans there is a strong focus on commercial aspects and marketing, with a particular emphasis on the relaunch of the hypermarkets (with regard to Coop) and the development of the digital strategy (for IGD).
In order to get the most out of the measures envisaged in the two Plans, while also taking into account economic dynamics and the performance of the shopping malls and hypermarkets, which were confirmed as attractive anchors, IGD and Coop Alleanza 3.0 decided it was important to define a joint commitment in order to guarantee the best performance of the entire shopping center and provide an integrated, coherent response to shoppers’ new needs.
The Co-Marketing Project focuses on working together in 3 areas:
- Digital: increase the contacts of the Customer Relationship Management platform, making the most of ’“Area Plus”, which is managed directly by the individual shopping centers through their respective websites. These Lead Generation activities will give life to promotional activities reserved for “Plus” customers.
- Communication: highlight the news, promotions of single tenants, events, new openings inside the shopping centers involved in the co-marketing project, through the widespread distribution in the region of Coop Alleanza’s promotional material (brochures, flyers, etc.).
- Publicity: organize joint promotional activities, capable of generating traffic and sales for both the mall tenants and the hypermarkets.
The Co-Marketing Project will cover all of 2022. Given the innovative nature of the project, the two companies will evaluate whether or not to extend the project for the remaining two years of their Plans (2023 and 2024). IGD will also consider expanding the breadth of the project to include the other hypermarkets in its shopping centers.
The following 12 shopping centers are included in the scope of the Co-Marketing Project:
- Conè (Conegliano)
- Clodì (Chioggia)
- La Favorita (Mantua)
- Borgo (Bologna)
- Lame (Bologna)
- Leonardo (Imola)
- Le Maioliche (Faenza)
- Esp (Ravenna)
- Porto Grande (Porto d’Ascoli (AP))
- Centro D’Abruzzo (Pescara)
- Lungo Savio (Cesena)
- Città delle Stelle (Ascoli Piceno)