We are present throughtout Italy and in Romania

Our presence is concentrated in Italy (93.7% of the portfolio) and, as of 2008, we are also present in Romania (6.3% of the portfolio).

The 135 Italian employees of the Group are mainly concentrated in our Bologna headquarters (54%), where top management also has its office. The remaining part of the Italian staff (46%), which belongs to IGD Management and Porta Medicea, is distributed in our owned and managed shopping centers, which are located in 12 Italian regions.

The 42 employees, who are part of the subsidiary Winmarkt Management, are located in Romania. The majority of the Romanian personnel is concentrated in the Bucharest office (33.5%) and the remaining part is located in the various owned centers where they carry out management activities and which are distributed in 12 regions.

 

Italia

Our presence in Italy

  • Emilia Romagna (12.5%): Bologna headquarters, Centro Borgo (BO), Centro Nova (BO), Centro Lame (BO), Andrea Costa (BO), San Ruffillo (BO), Porta Marcolfa (BO), Leonardo (BO), Esp (RA), Lungosavio (FC), I Malatesta (RN), Le Maioliche (RA), Perlaverde (RN), Puntadiferro (FC), Nuova Darsena (FE)
  • Liguria (1%): Centro Luna (SP)
  • Piemonte (2%): Mondovicino (CN), I Bricchi (AT)
  • Lombardia (4%): Centrosarca (MI), Gran Rondò (CR), La Favorita (MN)
  • Trentino Alto Adige (1%): Millennium Center (TN)
  • Veneto (4.5%): Centro Piave (VE), Clodì (VE), Conè (TV)
  • Toscana (4.5%): Fonti del Corallo (LI), Piazza Mazzini (LI), Maremà (GR)
  • Marche (1.5%): Città delle stelle (AP), Porto Grande (AP)
  • Abruzzo (2%): Centro d’Abruzzo (CH)
  • Lazio (4.5%): Colleferro (RM), Casilino (RM), Tiburtino (RM), Piazza Marcantoni (VT)
  • Campania (5%): Le Porte di Napoli (NA), Quarto Nuovo (NA), Le Bolle (SA)
  • Sicilia (4.5%): Katanè (CT), La Torre (PA), Poseidon (PA)

 

Romania

Our presence in Romania

  • Bucarest headquarters (33.5 %)
  • Turda (2.5%)
  • Cluj (5%)
  • Bistrita (5%)
  • Piatra Neamt (5%)
  • Galati (2.5%)
  • Tulcea (5%)
  • Braila (5%)
  • Buzau (5%)
  • Ploiesti (14.5%)
  • Ramnicu Valcea (5%)
  • Slatina (5%)
  • Alexandria (5%)