HOW DATA IS PROCESSED
The data provided to the IGD GROUP are processed primarily through the use of automated systems for the time deemed strictly necessary for the purposes for which the information was gathered. Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent, block and reduce destruction or loss of data, including accidentally, as well as unauthorized access or unauthorized processing or processing that does not comply with the purposes for which the information was gathered.
The information contained herein is provided by:
HOLDER OF THE RIGHT TO MANAGE DATA
The holder of the right to manage data is IGD SIIQ S.p.A., with registered offices in Via Agro Pontino 13 – 48100 Ravenna; headquarters in via Trattati Comunitari Europei 1957-2007 n. 13, 40127 Bologna (BO) – Italy, tel 051 509111 – fax 051 509247.
GATHERING OF DATA
The data is gathered as interested parties send their CVs to Immobiliare Grande Distribuzione spa via the form found on the website.
PERSONAL DATA GATHERED OFFLINE
Data is considered to be gathered offline when an interested party spontaneously sends his/her personal data (for example, the information found in a curriculum vitae) to a company that is part of the IGD GROUP. Interested parties are kindly requested not to include any sensitive information (i.e. data which would reveal racial or ethnic orgin; religous, philosophical or any other type of affiliations; political opinion; state of health; sexual orientation; membership in political parties, labor unions or any other type of organization) in their curricula pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, unless said data is strictly necessary for the purposes of the job search (for example, member of a protected category, etc.).
PERSONAL DATA GATHERED ONLINE
DATA PROVIDED VOLONTARILY BY INTERESTED PARTIES
Subsequent to the explicit, voluntary submission of personal data by interested parties both off and online (for example, submission of CV via e-mail, requests for information), in order to reply, the address of the sender will be filed along with any other personal information included in the message.
Only the data shared will be stored. This data will also be processed by automated systems, input into a database and will be used for the time deemed strictly necessary for the purposes of meeting the obligations and performing the tasks referred to in the paragraph entitled “PURPOSE OF GATHERING DATA”. The interested parties, therefore, should not provide “sensitive information” or “criminal history information”.
We remind that “sensitive information” refers to personal data which would reveal racial or ethnic orgin; religous, philosophical or any other type of affiliations; political opinion; membership in political parties, labor unions or any other type of organization, as well as personal data which would reveal state of health or sexual orientation.
“Criminal history information” refers to personal data which would reveal information pursuant to Art. 3, para. 1, letters a) – o) and r) – u), of Decree n. 313 of 14 November 2002 governing criminal records, any administrative sanctions connected to a crime committed by the interested party or a family member, or any legal proceeding in which the party acted as plaintiff or defendant pursuant to Articles 60 and 61 of the Code for Criminal Procedure.
Curricula, therefore, containing either sensitive information or criminal history information will be destroyed immediately, unless such information is strictly necessary for the purposes of the related job search (for example, member of a protected category, etc.).
PURPOSE OF GATHERING DATA
IGD SIIQ spa confirms that:
- In case a Curriculum Vitae is sent any data voluntarily provided will be processed and used exclusively as part of the job search promoted by IGD SIIQ spa itself or by other companies belonging to the same group. The data provided, therefore, will be processed by all the parties involved in the job search and the selection of personnel that are part of the IGD GROUP.
- In case an e-mail is sent in order to request information, provide suggestions, etc., IGD will freely treat the data provided exclusively in order to provide an answer. Toward this end the data provided by the interested party may be shared with and treated by all the individuals, within the IGD Group, involved in providing the information requested.
DURATION OF PROCESSING
Data processing will not last longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was gathered. However, if at any time and for any reason, an interested party feels that the purpose for which the data are being processed is no longer valid, the party must send a written request to the address indicated above as the registered office of IGD SIIQ spa. All information/data provided will then be immediately eliminated.
NATURE OF THE DATA PROVIDED – REFUSAL TO GRANT CONSENT
The supply of personal data is optional, but any refusal to supply same may make it impossible for the IGD SIIQ spa to carry out its job search and personnel selection.
DISTRIBUTION OF DATA
The personal data, provided for the above mentioned purpose, will be distributed exclusively to persons within IGD SIIQ spa itself or other companies belonging to the same group.
The data will not be distributed outside IGD SIIQ spa or the group companies.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003, the interested party possesses the rights listed below:
1) the interested party is entitled to know whether his/her personal data have been received even if same has yet to be recorded or illegible.
2) the interested party is entitled to know about: a) from where the personal data were obtained; b) the purpose and methods used to process data; c) the reason motivating the use of electronic systems; d) the identity of the owner, responsible parties and representatives appointed as per Art.5 para. 2 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003; e) the persons and the different categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may be provided with said information in their role as a representative, a director or appointee.
3) the interested party is entitled to obtain: a) information regarding any updates, adjustments or additions made to the data; b) the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous data or the freezing of data processed in violation of the law, including when processed for reasons outside the scope of the purpose for which the data were gathered and subsequently processed; c) certification that the parties to whom the data was provided or distributed are aware of the operations referred to in letters a) and b) with the exception of those instances when this is impossible or would result in use of resources manifestly out of proportion with respect to the right protected.
4) the interested party is entitled to completely or partially oppose: a) the processing of his/her personal data as long as it is for a legitimate reason and related to the purpose for which the data was gathered; b) the processing of personal data for the purposes of sending advertising, sales offers, market research surveys or commercial updates.
For each request pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, in the event the data are not found, the interested party could be requested to pay a sum not in excess of the cost incurred in accordance with the procedure and terms established in Art. 10, paragraphs 7,8 and 9 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003. The rights regarding deceased parties may be exercised by any party with legitimate interests. The interested party may exercise the rights referred to in Art. 7 via written proxy or power of attorney authorizing an individual or association to act on his/her behalf.
The requests pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 to exercise privacy rights concerning the entire IGD SIIQ SPA GROUP, as well as for more detailed information regarding the persons or categories of persons to whom the data are communicated or who could be aprised of said data insofar as directors and/or appointees, must be sent in writing to the Holder of the Right to Process Data: IGD S.p.A., registered office; Via Agro Pontino 12 – 48100 Ravenna; Headquarters, via Trattati Comunitari Europei 1957-2007 n. 13, 40127 Bologna (BO) – Italy, (tel 051 509111). The requests may also be submitted via e-mail by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax, n. +39 051 509.247
The data will be processed, in accordance with Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, both manually and through the use of automated devices. The data, as described above, may be filed in paper form in paper archives or in electronic form in computer archives. The data will, at any rate, be processed in a way that guarantees the security and confidentiality of said data through the use of measures designed to prevent alteration, cancellation and destruction, as well as unauthorized treatment or treatment that does not comply with the purposes for which the information was gathered.